This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa and small guesthouse in the garden are located in the village of Forcalquier in Provence. House and garden guesthouse, completely furnished and comprising together approximately 120 square meters, accommodate up to seven people.
The property covers 1100 square meters and is entered through an intercom gate.
The housing quarters are made of the main house and the garden guesthouse.
The house includes
- A modern large living room
- Two double bedrooms
- An office with a studio couch
- Two bathrooms, one with tub, the other with shower
- A veranda dining room open to views of the garden
- A separate, fully equipped modern kitchen (electric stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, deep freezer, etc)
- A terrace onto the garden with panoramic views
- Satellite TV, internet access, stereo, DVD player, washing machine and dryer
- Towels and bed linen
Solar panels provide warm water.The garden includes a sheltered barbecue.
The garden guesthouse includes
- A double bedroom
- A bathroom with bathtub
The pool is 8m x 3 m with a terrace.
The garden is South oriented. It is protected from the neighborhood by its situation and its lush vegetation. Garden and terrace offer impressive views of the old village, the Citadel, and the Luberon Mountains. The largest part of the garden is entered directly from the house via the terrace, or through two garden gates within the property.
Parking space (for more than one car) is available within the compound.
The property is located less than five minutes by foot from the center of the village.